10. You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
9. You feel insulted and dehumanized when scientists say that humans evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
8. You laugh at polytheists, but have no problem believing in a Triune God.
7. Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but don't even flinch when hearing about how God slaughtered all the babies of Egypt (Exodus) and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups (Joshua).
6. You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and ancient Greek claims of gods sleeping with women, but have no trouble believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god.
5. You search and search for loopholes in the scientifically-established age of Earth (few billion years), but find nothing wrong with accepting dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
4. You believe that the entire population of Earth, with the exception of those who share your beliefs—though excluding those in rival sects—will spend eternity in an infinite Hell of suffering. Yet, you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."
3. While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics fail to sway your faith, some guy rolling around on the floor "speaking in tongues" is all the evidence you need to "prove" the existence of God.
2. You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. AND, you think that the remaining 99.99% failure rate was simply the will of God.
You actually know much less about the Bible, Christianity, and church
history than many atheists and agnostics, but still call yourself a
(original source unknown)